Join us today!
Benefits include the following:
- Receive a Middletown Athletic Club (MAC) racing singlet (one per individual)
- Members receive a free, initial physical therapy consultation from Premier Physical Therapy and Sports Performance (PPSP)
- Receive insurance coverage under RRCA for all MAC-sponsored events
- Receive discounts off other MAC apparel as available (to be determined at the time orders are placed through the club)
- Members receive 20% discount off of New Balance purchases at local New Balance stores (*please note this is for New Castle Country, DE stores only)
- Members receive a 10% discount off of merchandise at both Delaware Running Company stores and also at Elite Feet (located in Middletown, DE)
- Receive access to free training/coaching seminar series produced by Premier Physcial Therapy and Sports Performance (dates/times TBA)
Club Membership Waiver
- I understand that running is a potentially hazardous activity. I should not enter and run in club events unless I am medically able and properly trained. I agree to abide by the decision of any club officer relative to my ability to safely take part in any club function.
- I assume all risks associated with running including but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of weather (heat, high humidity, storms, etc…), the conditions of the road and of traffic, all such risks being known and unknown and appreciated by me.
- Having read this waiver and knowing these facts, and in consideration of your acceptance of my application for membership, I for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release the Middletown Athletic Club, Premier Physical Therapy and Sports Performance and all related sponsors, representatives and successors, from all claims and liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in these club activities.
- I also agree to abide by the by-laws and code of conduct as approved by the Middletown Athletic Club, as a member of the Road Runners Clubs of America.
MAC-RRCA Code of Conduct Policy (Board Approved: January 1, 2012)
In accordance with RRCA rules of conduct, as adopted by the Middletown Athletic Club (MAC), all Board members, club members, sponsors and volunteers must:
- Be honest and ethical in all conduct as it pertains to the Organization, including handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between parties; personal or professional.
- Comply with applicable laws, rule and regulations governing the Organization. In the event of a conduct complaint against a member, sponsor or volunteer, the MAC Board shall responsibly investigate and mitigate any dispute as it pertains to Club activities.
- Deal fairly with the MAC Board, members, sponsors, and volunteers.
- Address conflicts that arise proactively and professionally and adhere to the MAC Board as final decision maker, up to and including dismissal from the Club.
- Provide Information that is accurate, objective, relevant, timely, and understandable. Proactively promote ethical behavior and conduct as a responsible partner among peers at all MAC functions.
- Protect and ensure the proper use of assets of MAC and its sponsors/supporting partner(s).
- Matters discussed in an executive session of the MAC Board shall not be disclosed to others. Matters discussed in open session that are determined by the Board to be confidential, proprietary, sensitive, or valuable may only be disclosed to others when authorized by the MAC President. Documents marked confidential and/or "for internal use only" shall not be given to unauthorized persons.
By selecting the "CONFIRM/INVOICE ME or PAY ONLINE" button at the end of this membership process, you accept and will adhere to all items listed in the Club Membership Waiver and MAC-RRCA Code of Conduct Policy.